Sunday, August 5, 2018

The best time is now...



KL Judo Centre is fundamentally an adults judo club. We have a few teens who train with us but they train alongside adults, doing the same kind of drills and technical training the adults do.

Inevitably, a lot of our beginners are adults. One of the most common remarks I hear from adults who are just getting into judo is "I wish I had started this when I was younger."

I think we all do (yes, I too started judo late). But it really doesn't matter whether you started judo late or early. What's important is that you train diligently and stay committed to training. Then your judo will improve.

Truly, the best time to start judo was when you were a kid but the second best time is now. It's up to you to make the most of your opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment